Assistant Professor of Spanish
How did I do this?
1. First, I put a title, using the color and size pull-down menus on the formatting toolbar.
2. Next, I inserted a table (Insert/Table or use the icon). I selected 1 row and 2 columns as properties of the table. I set the left cell at 20% of the window and the right cell at 80% of the window.
3. I placed the cursor in the left-hand cell and inserted my image (Insert/Image or use the icon), and I selected text alignment in the middle.
4. Then I placed the cursor in the right-hand cell and began typing my information.
5. I turned my email address into an active link with a mailto dialog box, as instructed on the previous page.
6. Finally, I made my picture a link to a sound file. Click
on it and see what happens. You do this by selecting the image and
choosing Insert/Link, then selecting
the appropriate sound file you want to play when someone clicks on the
Ok, your turn!