|Longtime FLTEACH friend and colleague Marilyn Barrueta passed away on Nov. 4.
- Washington Post obituary and online guest book
- A lovely post from Marilyn in 2001, Marilyn's philosophy / method (from summer 2010)
- Washington Post article about Marilyn
- announcement sent to FLTEACH
- Link to FLTEACH messages about Marilyn's passing
- David and Terri Marlow dedicated their session at ACTFL 2010 to Marilyn's memory. .
- Memorial tributes may be made to FLTeach or the National Teachers Hall of Fame.
We would like to thank the following supporters of the FLTEACH project. Their generous contributions in Marilyn's name have helped us to continue the mission of FLTEACH.
Any donation to the FLTEACH discussion forum and WWW page projects is tax-deductible and can be made by sending a check, payable to:
Please write FLTEACH in the memo area on the check.
Donations should be sent to:
Please indicate in a brief note or cover letter that your donation in memory of Marilyn Barrueta is intended for the FLTEACH project.
The funds will be placed in a special Cortland College Foundation account set up for FLTEACH and will be used for FLTEACH project expenses such as computer equipment & software. You will receive an acknowledgement of your generosity (that may be used for tax purposes), and your name will appear above.
Return to [FLTEACH Main Page]