Are you an alumnus of the program? Let us know where you are and what you have been up to. Add your name to the list below, or just contact one of your old professors. Click on the 'Lost Alumni' link to send us a message.
Lauren Abreu (2003):
- Lauren is currently an Assistant Account Executive with Saatchi & Saatchi.
Nick Ballard (2006):
- Nick is trying to make it as an actor. He recently made appearances on the Greg Behrendt Show and on MTV's Yo Momma.
Joe Belfiglio (2002):
- Joe is a Producer and Writer for CNN's American Morning based in New York City.
Chuck Beeler (1984):
- Chuck is senior vice president for public relations with the MRA/ComGroup based out of Syracuse, Wilmington and Atlanta.
Melissa Browne (1999):
- Melissa is currently a producer at Fox News Channel in NYC where she produces health and medical packages. She also produces two studio segments with Dr. Manny Alvarex and E.D. Hill.
Meghan Buonocore (2004):
- Meghan is currently a Marketing Associate at the Radio Advertising Bureau, and Program Manager for the Radio-Mercury Awards.
Ben Carlin (2006):
- Ben currently works as a Television News Director at WPTZ, Channel 5 Television in Plattsburgh, NY.
Dominic Carter (1985):
- Dominic Carter is the host of NY1 News' nightly political show "Inside City Hall." Carter is also the author of No Momma's Boy, a memoir of his troubled childhood.
Adam Drexler (2001):
- Adam is Marketing Director for "New Rock Fist: The Zone @ 94.1" in Rochester, NY. http://www.thezone941.com
Nick English (1992):
- Nick is a showbiz writer for The Complete Sheet. Check it out at: http://thecompletesheet.com/html/tcswhat.html
Steven Ferrari (2002):
- Following graduation, Steven began work for the Finger Lakes Community Newspapers in Trumansburg, New York. He is currently Managing Editor of the North Adams Transcript in North Adams, Mass.
Mike Fink (2004):
- Mike is currently a sports broadcaster with WHIZ in Zanesville, Ohio.
Josh Garcia (2007):
- Josh works for Magical Elves, a production company based in downtown Los Angeles.
Victor Garcia (2008):
- Following graduation, Victor began working as an Animation Generalist with Four Directions Productions in Vernon, NY, a full service multimedia production group affiliated with the Oneida Nation.
Robert Grant (2005):
Kate [Gnann] Houck (2003):
- Kate works out of Syracuse as the Director of the Muscular Dystrophy Association of Central and Northern New York. In that capacity she also manages the local Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon.
Elizabeth Hashagen (1998):
- Elizabeth is the anchor for News 12's 'Long Island Morning Show' . In 2006 she took home two New York EMMY Awards for on-camera achievement in remorting and news special categories. Elizabeth recieved her first EMMY in 2004 for her work on a project about ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).
Jennifer Leibson (2004):
- After working for several years as the associate producer for a video news production company in Manhattan, Jennifer is currently a Web Producer for the FOX News Channel working in the promos department and also on the iMag section of the website.
Jennifer Marshall (2005):
- Jennifer is currently the News Editor at KOZI Radio Lake Chelan in Washington State. She previously worked as a reporter, photographer and copy editor of the Lake Chelan Mirror and was a copy editor for two other weekly newspapers.
Jamell Myers (2008):
- Following a successful internship with Madison Square Garden, Jamell was hired as a freelance Production Assistant in the On-Air Promotions department at the MSG television network.
Stuart Millstein (2007):
- Stu is a full-time freelance researcher with CBS Sports National in New York City.
Taqiy Muhammad (2003):
- After graduation, Taqiy worked for MTV for a while. He now has his own business "Go! Tee! Entertainment." You can find his website at: http://www.GoTeeEnt.com
Jessica Mulvihill (2004):
- Jessica is currently Production Assistant for FOX News Channel in the greater New York City area.
Quique Nagel (2005):
- Quique is Director of Digital Operations for ITN Networks in New York. ITN Networks is a national media sales company reaching more than one hundred million viewers every week..
Jennifer Novesky (2000):
- Jenn has built her career working as a political fundraiser, legislative aide and political coordinator in the Washington D.C. area. She is currently working as Senior Associate in the public policy section at the United Way of America.
Kristin Pellicane (2003):
- Kristin is currently working as a Supervisor for ABC/SOAPnet Integrated Marketing.
Brendan Rodgers (2002):
- Brendan has been working for the ABC Regional Sports Sales Division for the past three years. Before that, he worked for both FOX and the MSG Network in New York.
Micha Rondeau (2004):
- Micha is an Associate Producer and Intern Manager for CNN's American Morning.
Tom Shanahan (1991):
- A lawer, Mr. Shanahan has left private practice and accepted an appointment by New York State Governor Elliott Spitzer to the position of Deputy Commissioner at the New York State Division of Human Rights.
Richard (Rick) Stern (2008):
- Recently began work with Mogulus Live Broadcasting in SOHO, Manhattan. His possition involves production support, community outreach, content development and some production.
James Thomas (1987):
- James is currently CEO of Taiwan based World Data Exchange Video Network Inc.
Charles "Charlie" Young (1986):
- Charlie is a senior vice president for corporate communications with Wellpoint...one of the nation's leading health benefits companies.
James "Skip" Weiss (1984):
- Skip currently lives in Atlanta where he is Vice President for Public Relations at the Gospel Music Channel. Skip is a former Vice President for Turner Communications
Robert Grant (2006):
- Rob is currently a production assistant for World Wrestling Entertainment in Stamford Connecticut.
Christine Zichittella-Heeren (1991):
- In 2002 Christine started 'Lighthouse Studios' a photo and video production company in Long Island. Christine is also Director of the annual Long Island Autism Conference and President of the Long Island Chapter of the National Autism Association.