Picture from: Google Images
Tower is SUNY Cortland's newest residence hall, which was opened in
August of 2005. Costing $12.5 million, Glass Tower was built with
environmentally-safe materials and is energy efficient.
Glass Tower Features
- Four floors of quad-doubles. There are two double rooms per "suite," with one bathroom.
- Mixed hall: first year students, transfer students, and upperclassman reside here.
- Each of the four floors has a lounge with a fully equipped kitchen.
- Each lounge contains recreational equipment such as a pool table, a ping-pong table, and darts.
- Each laundry room has laundry view- a feature that allows students to check machine availability from their room.
- The first floor contains the student staff office and the residence hall director office.
- Each student receives their own mailbox.